Day 560 – Good day Racism

Today I had an interesting moment, I went to visit a family and to help their children within Education in a town that is quite far away and in the middle of nowhere, well the middle of nowhere for me.
After my appointment which lasted a couple of hours, I was thirsty and hungry, so I went to stop at the “mall” if that is what we can call this place I stopped at.

There were a couple of shops and restaurants. I went to the shop and ordered myself a small Pizza and something to drink, the lady at the counter said that it will take about 15min before the pizza is ready. So I decided to go for a walk.

Now, just to give you a bit more of picture of where I am, about 99.99% of all the people in this town aren’t white people, predominantly black.

Since I have walked my Desteni Process for many years now, I inside of myself have no thoughts, no back chat or any kind of movement within me of “I am white” or “they are Black” – all I have inside of me when I am among humans is that we are all humans, here. Obviously through a lot of Self forgiveness and breathing I was able to remove pre-programming and brainwashing that forms voices and shit in our head that apparently we have to fear one another due to some differences.

So here I am walking, not even halfway into my walk I already had two people coming to me and say “ sir, white man, I want some food, some money” and I wasn’t even the person that looked like I have money, compared to the other people there, but because I am white I am asked as the one guy told me to face - I breathed and I stopped any thought or emotion in the one breathe and I looked at the perosn and said, sorry, I have nothing for you, we must fix this system for everyone to always have money (investigate livingincome.me) , but it does not occur to me in my conversations with people that they are black or white or brown and I am white, to me it is always simple, what is this person saying/doing, and not what is this “race” saying and doing in relation to me as my race– and I didn’t have anything to give them.

So in the crowds of people someone is suddenly waving at me, a person that is coming towards my direction, I took a look and I saw this person is giving me a smile and a wave, like he knows me, for a split second I picked my hand up to wave back, but then it clicked, this guy is white and he is waving at me ONLY because I am white (we were the only two white people there, so how obvious was this wave?)– so I did not pick up my hand fully to wave at him, Because I saw in that moment how racist it is what he was doing, he was literally only greeting me, and only because I am white, I didn’t see him greet anyone else the same way, and I certainly haven’t been waiving at every single person around me just to be friendly, so how would this have looked like If I waved at this total stranger just because he is white, but I am not doing the same for any of the other people around me, so I once again took a breath, I saw what me waving back would have supported within this persona nd thus within this world, such a small innocent act.

It was fascinating to witness and live this moment and who I am within it, because waving back, and especially in the way and manner of how this guy did it, like he waved at me as if he was seeing an old friend, a family member even and that because this friend, family member is here he can feel saver and not alone, which showed me that he has been living his life in complete separation of all the other human beings that surrounds him and only connecting with his own color of people, I mean that’s a limitation anyone places on themselves, if you are going to be racist your world is very tiny and lonely.
So I corrected myself, I did not wave back in support of this persons stance within society and what he is living out, I promoted equality in the living flesh, the correction, not identifying myself with anyone as their mind’s as who is what and how, and to equalize all humans within me as beings. This way I find it is much easier to breathe and to fucking chill, it is like if you remove yourself from this ridiculous racial bullshit that goes on in this world, inside of yourself, then there is no side one must pick to stand by, there is not “race” that one must support or not just because of the race factor of color and a few physical differences.

But, common sense is still required – even though I stop any racism within me, any discrimination's within me, it does not make it so for others and what they have accepted and allowing within themselves, but stopping it within me I have seen how much less I am prone to the bullshit fights and discord that takes place in the line of racism. Because your behavior changes, your internal reality is what everyone sees, the secret bullshit that goes on within any person is what is being seen on the body as the expressions, no matter how much one pretend, micro expressions gives it all away, the physical communicates with all its parts here as life all the time and that communication is happening on a secret level that only the physical can read and understand, so there is NO point in pretending to not be a racist – keep it simple and real and actually STOP your back-chat, your fucking gossip about others inside of yourself and what you spew out to other people, and get real with what is here as Life and resonate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...