You will not wish to hurt or destroy or kill - Desteni Process



 

“You will not wish to hurt or destroy or kill, for the creatures are your creations; they are your sons, your brothers, and you will love them as I do.”

Quote from: Translation of Tablet found in Gobi Desert


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish for destruction, for killing and murder within this world, where by the fact that it exists and that I am not doing anything to stop anything of it, I am thus in the wish of it, and that reveals my self-interest as I wish this upon others and yet wish in return that I am not harmed. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish for others human being to die which I deem as not worthy of life or forgiveness due to acts they have done.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish that those that are in power positions within this world would die so that life on earth can have a chance, Thus within this wish I am a killer myself, harming as they do and thus guilty as those I judge. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to harbour wishes within me of death to others within this world that I have judged within my mind, within my secret self as being abusers, and yet I deem myself not an abuser even when I have these wishful thoughts of murder. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that if certain people die within this world that the world will be a better place, and so I wish for death, killing and destruction within this world, as the practical implication of my wish means riots, striking, and thus group mentality where people rise up in anger and become violent and thus harm, kill, murder and destroy. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish for others to die or be killed within the self-interest of that if they are killed before I am then I am save. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to BELIEVE that killing, murder and destruction of other beings on this planet is normal, that it is just something that happens and takes place due to human nature, and so within this accept and allow human nature to continue without change within this believe, yet I am able to acknowledge my nature and thus I am able to change my nature.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that when and as I have thoughts, pictures and thinking occurring in my head for a moment of killing, destruction and murder or harm that it is innocent and that it has now effect on this reality, yet this reality is a direct reflection of who I am and what I accept and allow within me and thus I must be able to see that MY wish is MY command, even when I am not doing the things I have going on in my mind, LIFE is HERE and hearing and I am god, and Life as me is making my wishes come true, and thus I must stop, breath and forgive myself, to rebirth myself as LIFE as what is best for all life as myself so that I as life rather create what’s best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Separate myself from the creatures that are here from myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see the creatures as all life forms that are here as separate from me.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to even consider that what is here is MY creation and that me wishing to harm, kill or destroy what is here in any way what so ever is me seeking to destroy, harm and kill myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to NOT see what is here as MINE as life as all as one and equal in fact and that what is here on earth is MINE equal as it is everyone’s and everything’s as we are one and equal in fact and thus all equally responsible as GOD as LIFE as myself.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to SEE and realize that creation as what is here is all mine, I am it and it is me in fact, that I am god as all and everyone is god, and thus what is here is me and not separate from me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that separation is possible, yet only in the mind is it possible, and thus easy to harm and kill and destroy what is here as I am not HERE as all that is here and thus not seeing and realizing that I am only harming myself, killing myself, destroying myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to NOT see what is here as me in fact and within doing so I am able to abuse and misuse what is here within the justifications and reasoning of the mind of separation and fear.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see and realize to LOVE all that is here is within my actions, my living and that to love all that is here is to love myself, that there is no separation and how I care for myself is thus how I care for all life one and equal in the living, in the flesh, and that no matter what is done or said, that I stand clear, that I do not stand in separation of those harming, destroying or killing, but that they are ME in fact and that I must help them as I would help myself in fact.

1 comment:

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...